Boldly positioned at the top of the street on a generous 1,027 sqm allotment, this bright and spacious contemporary home poses an exceptional yet low-maintenance lifestyle. An entertainer’s delight, the home boasts flexible living and alfresco zones set against a calming backdrop of landscaped native gardens and rural vistas. Seamlessly combining generous proportions and timeless finishes, the many modern comforts are beautifully accentuated by plentiful natural light.
Ascend from the large double-height entrance up the floating staircase to arrive at the expansive open plan kitchen/meals and living area. Warmed by the gas log fireplace, your guests will naturally spill out onto the large balcony to gaze at the Winter sunset over a shared glass of wine. Perfect for family and guest catering, the kitchen is complete with walk in pantry, stone benchtops, and a 5-burner gas cook top.
The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and lavish ensuite with huge walk-in twin shower, twin basins, and separate bath for luxurious relaxation. A second upstairs bedroom has built in robes and powder room access.
Downstairs extends the entertaining and accommodation footprint through to a covered rear alfresco dining terrace with built in bar fridge capturing native garden views. Comprising 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom and powder room, a sizeable lounge, and a tiered home cinema ideal as a separated kids entertainment zone. A laundry provides ample storage with external access.
Additional features include:
• Low maintenance native gardens by renowned local Louise McLachlan
• Double lock up remote garage with direct access inside through the laundry
• Concreted front driveway for guest parking up to 6 cars
• Fully insulated
• Energy efficient CFL lighting
• Acrylic non-porous bathroom and kitchen bench tops.
• Ducted vacuum system
• Large remote gas log fire
• 4 split system heating/cooling units
• Refrigerated heating and cooling
• Double glazed windows throughout
• Electric awnings
• Cinema projector, screen and seating included in sale
• Built in coffee machine included in sale
• Outdoor terrace with built in bar fridge
This modern and slick residence will suit savvy investors, holiday makers, and permanent home seekers alike. Perfect for raising a family within a tight-knit community, or simply indulging in the many offerings of country life – Less than 5 mins drive to thriving Daylesford with a myriad of chic cafes, shops and restaurants at your disposal.
** We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.