Offering the chance to create your perfect country escape (STCA), a rare opportunity exists to purchase land in one of the most naturally beautiful locations in Central Victoria. This stunning 5-acre block is bordered to the north by never to be built out farmland, affording spectacular views of the rolling hills and mountain ranges.
Following the tree-lined driveway to the rear of the property, where there is a small shed with tank water, powered by a generator and is surrounded by an array of fruit trees, including plums, pears, apples, chestnuts, almonds, and hazelnuts.
The wider surrounding region is famous for some of Victoria’s best artisan produce and vineyards together with a host of outdoor and wilderness attractions. This central location, less than a 5-minute walk for coffee or aperitifs from the renowned Glenlyon General Store and monthly farmers market at the historic Community Hall, could be the perfect site for your country lifestyle home.
• Extensive northern aspect
• Zoned rural living
• Fully fenced
• Bordered to the south by mature trees
• Bordered to the north by farm zone
• Moments from the Glenlyon General Store, Loddon River and Falls, Mineral Springs Recreation Reserve and the school bus stop.
• Only 10 minutes-drive to Daylesford and 15 minutes to Kyneton.